The Club Administrative Assistant will report to the Director of Club Operations. This position is heavily focused on the finance aspect of the Sports Club operation. The main responsibilities are listed below:
- Processing and reconciling new member applications, initiation fees and regular monthly member payments.
- Reconciling membership sales tracking in a timely and accurate manner
- Providing various regular reports for Club Sales, Finance and the Club General Manager
- Handling all aspects of purchase orders and invoices utilizing the various systems in place
- Handling and communicating all membership changes in a timely manner
- Communicating with members regarding their account status
Candidates will have a four year college degree in Accounting or related field and at least 2 years experience working in an accounts receivable or similar position. Candidates will be computer savvy and have a very good working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets. ResortSuite knowledge is preferred but not required. Self-motivated, detail-orientated and excellent communicators should apply.
Four Seasons offers an award winning work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Generous medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- 401 (k) Retirement plan
- Complimentary stays at other Four Seasons properties
- Free meals on duty
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick days
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
- Watch us at: https://youtu.be/lzq78MIkT2s
Candidates must have valid work authorization for the U.S.
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates
being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Las Colinas, Irving, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible