At Four Seasons Hotels, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one, and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. We believe our purpose is to create impressions and memories that will stay with you and our guests for a lifetime. Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people and the connection we foster to people and place. Our associates are experts at cultivating craftsmanship and mastery of their talents and passions. We celebrate each associates unrivaled character and personality. Are you passionate about creating connections, displaying craftsmanship and celebrating character? Join our team as a Bars Cocktail Server.
What will your day be like?
- You will provide an enjoyable beverage and dining experience conforming to our standards of excellence for quality, professionalism and friendliness.
- You will anticipate guests needs and are knowledgeable about all available menu options, beverage lists and daily specials.
- You care for the guests and their experience in the Bar to go above and beyond their expectations.
- You are quick to solve problems if a guest is not happy with their experience.
- You follow the steps of service to ensure all guests and customers have the same exceptional experience.
- You are able to connect with your customers and welcome the return guests back by name.
- Strong product knowledge of drinks and food items offered.
- Confident in giving recommendations on popular items or items that you recommend to your tables.
- Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
This position does require authorization to work in the United States and compliance with Food Handling Certification and TABC Certification.
What you can expect being a Four Seasons employee:
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons worldwide
- Holiday, vacation, and sick pay
- Free employee meals prepared by the Four Seasons Culinary Team
- Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms
- Free parking options for employees
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k participation with a company matching program
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Las Colinas, Irving, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible