We are looking for you to be our next Front Office Manager to join us on our journey at Four Seasons Resort & Club.
Our employees have a real passion for service and deep understanding of their craft to be able to connect with our guests to provide an incredible experience.
We have been rated as one of Fortune Magazine’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work’ every year since 1998… come and experience it for yourself. We are passionate about perfecting the guest & employee experience through living and working by the Golden Rule " Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".
The Front Office Manager directs and controls the activities of the Front Desk, Communications, Concierge and Bell Staff. They act as the manager on duty in the hotel when senior managers are not available. They manage shifts at the Front Desk and respond to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.What will your day be like?
- You will manage the staff at the Front Desk and directs all activities of the Assistant Front Desk Managers and the Night Manager to ensure communications and follow-up on any problems, guest requests or special requirements.
- Interview, train and schedule the staff. Conduct Performance Evaluations and discipline staff when needed.
- Review and monitor schedules of staff in other department of responsibility. Monitor their activities to assure that standards are being met.
- You will resolve customer complaints from all areas of the hotel, handling all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Respond to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Interaction with guest will be in person and by phone.
- Coordinate arrivals, departures and billing requirements. Block rooms for arrivals and ensures any discrepancies are resolved.
- Review daily arrivals to ensure proper handling of Special Attention Guests, Return Guests, and Groups.
- Assure that all financial and credit procedures are followed.
- Take action in all matters related to the safety, security, satisfaction and well-being of hotel guests and employees when senior managers are not available. Responds swiftly and effectively in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Check guest in and out in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible. Ensure that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged. Arranges for luggage to be delivered to guest room. Issues correct keys to the guest. Checks out guest at end of stay. Ascertains guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges and presents bill to guest. Settles bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction. Utilize a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports.
- Works collaboratively and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- A four year college degree is strongly preferred.
- Relevant experience in a similar position within luxury hospitality.
- Strong leadership & organizational skills are required.
Four Seasons offers an award-winning work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Generous medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- Competitive salary & wages
- 401 (k) Retirement plan
- Complimentary stays at other Four Seasons properties
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free meals on duty
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick days
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
Watch us at: https://youtu.be/lzq78MIkT2s
You will have valid work authorization for the U.S.
Four Seasons Resort & Club Dallas is an equal opportunity employer.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Las Colinas, Irving, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible