The Men''s Spa Locker Room Attendant maintains the cleanliness of the locker room and wet areas, provides guests with Spa locker room orientation, offers tours and can advise of Spa treatment options.
We are looking for male candidates who have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills. Fluency in reading, writing and spoken English is required. Problem solving skills and the ability to multitask are essential. This position is physical in nature and requires candidates be able to push and lift up to 50lbs. The position also requires periodic cleaning of the indoor whirl pool in addition to other physical tasks. The ideal candidate will also have a warm welcoming smile and a positive attitude. Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Four Seasons offers an award winning work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salary and wages
- Generous medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- 401 (k) Retirement plan with company match
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Complimentary stays at other Four Seasons properties worldwide
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Free uniforms and free uniform care
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick days
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us at:
- Watch us at: https://youtu.be/lzq78MIkT2s
Candidates must have valid work authorization for the U.S.
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates
being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Las Colinas, Irving, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible