- Ensure, during routine patrols, that health and safety regulations are being observed and that all fire regulations are met.
- Document and investigate any incidents reported. Liaise with the Health and Safety Officer, to ensure that steps needed to prevent recurrence are affected.
- Provide advice to employees and management of the hotel on loss prevention and contribute to departmental training.
- As a key member of the hotel’s emergency response team, to be fully familiar with the evacuation procedures including the Fire panel and participate as a floor fire officer as required.
- Should make a good appearance and exhibit the characteristics that would be sought in any management employee of the property. It should be remembered that he/she will deal with guests as the management of the property
- The ability to coordinate, successfully, with local law enforcement and fire officials.
- Ability to adapt to local conditions and community relations.
- Abide by the Four Seasons GES.
- Communicate with guests in a manner, which promotes goodwill, trust and satisfaction. If there is any complaint, report to the supervisor or manager promptly
- Ensure a high level of cleanliness & tidiness is maintained in you’re the work area. Maintain personal presentation standards to hotel and Four Seasons. Demonstrate professional attitude and behavior at all times.
- Abide by the Hotels Policies and Procedures, Four Seasons Code of Conduct and the hotel’s Associate Handbook.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- HengLong GuangChang, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible