- Supervise the shift safety & security operations, ensuring adequate patrol patterns and frequencies are maintained to ensure the safety and security of guests and associates.
- Responsible for checking all fire, life safety equipment are within the expiry limits (such as hand held chemical extinguishers etc).
- Ensure prompt reporting of maintenance issues by safety & security officers as they record them during their patrols.
- Conduct random bag inspections of associates entering and leaving the building. Ensure asset removal policy is adhered to, to prevent hotel assets being removed from the hotel without the proper authority.
- Maintain perimeter patrols at points of entry and egress to ensure that all people within the hotel environs have a genuine purpose and are not loitering or are present for other reasons.
- Regularly attend to the common area where residents present and make the residents feel delighted and secured. For examples, greeting residents at the club lounge, holding doors at the entrance, assisting with deliveries when necessary.
- Abide by the Four Seasons GES.
- Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints. Communicate with guests in a manner, which promotes goodwill, trust and satisfaction.
- Ensure a high level of cleanliness & tidiness is maintained in you’re the work area. Maintain personal presentation standards to hotel and Four Seasons. Demonstrate professional attitude and behavior at all times.
- Abide by the Hotels Policies and Procedures, Four Seasons Code of Conduct and the hotel’s Associate Handbook.
- Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers
- Brings best practice to the attention of department, shares new ideas that have been read about or discovered
- Understands the hotel’s business priorities, products and services and has a good grasp how the department is run
- Clearly understands how their own role and the role of others impact employee satisfaction, guests and department performance
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Villa Gesell, Argentina
- Starting in
- As soon as possible