Reservations Manager - Four Seasons Hotel Tunis
Ready for an exciting adventure in North Africa and be part of the First Luxury Hotel opening in Tunisia?
After 2011, Tunisia is positioning itself among its North African neighbors back on the Tourism map confirming that it has all the necessary attributes to be on the bucket list of any International Travellers. If you would like to be remembered and write together with us a new Chapter of Luxury Hospitality here in the market place? Please apply to the following position;
The Four Seasons Hotel Tunis is looking for a Dynamic Leader willing to continue or to be promoted to Reservations Manager position.
In this position you will be in charge with your team of working closely with the Front Office as well as the Sales Team on handling different tasks related to the Guest reservations either Individuals or Groups insuring the maximum Guest satisfaction. Our Set up is not CORE, as the PBX is managed by the Rooms Division.
- 02-03 Years of experience in your current position either Assistant Reservations Manager or as a Reservations Manager
- Reporting to the Director Of Revenue Management and Yield who is based remotely at the Four Seasons Hotel Amman.
- Attendance and presentation of revenue management meeting to the stakeholders in absence of the Director of Revenue
- Good knowledge of Rate configuration and set up in Opera
- Proficient in verbal/written English and Good knowledge of French
- Good Analytical Skills,
- Good knowledge of Reservations different tasks and capability of implementing new projects
- Good communications skills and ability to work under pressure,
Wherever you are on the world and this sounds like you, please let us know.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Gammarth, Tunisia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible