Assistant Director of Housekeeping
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeriah Beach with its unparalleled location, fresh approach to luxury and legendary personalized service, has exceeded the high expectations in the ultra- competitive Dubai market. At Four Seasons we believe that our most important asset is our team of employees. The Four Seasons has a tremendous commitment to the development and training of all employees. We ensure that the best packages and finest management structure are in place to guarantee a stable environment in which development is second nature for our employees. Successful Four Seasons candidates will be offered once- in-a- lifetime opportunity rich in personal and professional growth.
Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach includes five outlets options - from the beachfront Sea Fu restaurant to the rooftop Mercury Lounge, and it includes 237 Dubai luxury hotel rooms – including 49 suites – subtle Arabic design motifs blend with cool, contemporary style, featuring soft backgrounds of blue or green. Dubai is the second largest of the seven Emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is located on the southern shore of the Arabian Gulf. Has a Sub- tropical, arid climate.
Join our Team
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine''s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
Reporting to the Director of Housekeeping, your responsibility is to ensure the ultimate comfort, cleanliness and safety for all of our guests, as expected in a Four Seasons Residence Club. Maximize efficiency and productivity for the Residence Club Housekeeping department. Ensure all public areas are clean and maintained. Ensure all guests receive the highest level of service and handle all inquires in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner to achieve maximum satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
1. Manage Team Leaders, housekeepers, and housemen; including standards testing, training, and scheduling.
2. Handle all guest requests with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolve guest complaints; assist guests in all inquiries in connection with resort services.
3. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
4. Handle a multi-phone line system, answering calls in a professional manner in accordance with established policies.
5. Inspect and ensure cleanliness and maintenance of public area.
6. Monitor and control labor and expenses.
7. Ensure highest level of service to all guests and resolve housekeeping glitches.
8. Maintain all pars and inventories.
1. Ensure payroll is accurate.
2. Ensure Standards Tests are completed daily
3. Oversee Perfect Room program
4. Oversee Night Cleaners
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Education: High School education or equivalent experience. College degree preferred.
Experience: Two years employment in a related position with Four Seasons or another organization. Proven leadership and supervisory experience.
Skills and Abilities: Requires working knowledge of the Housekeeping aspect of Four Seasons services, policies or operations and generally learn on-the-job.
Requires knowledge of the ability to operate computer equipment.
Ability to read and speak English in a clear manner. Knowledge of an International language is an added advantage.
What to Expect: You Will....
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Be recognized for excellence.
- Job type
- Carlsbad, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible