About our Hotel
Our 200-room, luxury hotel is located in the heart of Silicon Valley, home to many of the world’s leaders in technological research. This bustling city combines California heritage with a long history of high-tech innovation.
Why join Four Seasons
By joining the Four Seasons team, you can see why Four Seasons has been named by its employees to FORTUNE magazine’s list of the “100 Best Companies to Work For.” Four Seasons is one of just 13 organizations to have the distinction of being recognized every year since the list’s inception in 1998!
The Reservations Agent is responsible for providing information to prospective guests and selling our hotel. The Reservations Agent will capture sales from incoming calls and coordinate the unique details of each reservation to ensure a flawless and memorable stay at Four Seasons Silicon Valley.
- Capture sales from in-coming reservations calls and coordinate details of each reservation.
- Call to confirm and/or guarantee non-guaranteed reservations, clear waitlisted reservations.
- Answer General Reservations e-mail, retrieve and distribute mail and process brochure requests. Review upcoming reservations daily for up-sell potential and contact guests to offer up-sell to an upgraded accommodation.
- Handle guest complaints in accordance with Four Seasons policy.
- Run appropriate reports to check for special requests and hard block any rooms for special requests, inform manager of any Special Attention, VIP guests and assist CIS Leader in obtaining arrival times for VIPs or Special Attention guests.
- Assist with all guest inquiries within the sales and marketing department, including assisting with high telephone volume and walk-in site inspections.
- High school education or equivalent experience required.
- We are looking for an individual with excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Previous reservations experience, front office or a high volume call center with a luxury hotel company is preferred.
- Good problem solving ability and proficiency in Opera is preferred.
- Fluency in reading, writing, and spoken English is also required.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure is essential and applicants must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Visa sponsorship is not available.
Some Benefits Four Season Silicon Valley employees enjoy:
• Competitive Salary & Wages
• Excellent Training and Development opportunities
• Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels
• Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
• Complimentary Employee Meals
• 401k Retirement Plans
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
Visa Requirements: Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available.
Come visit HR Monday - Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm to apply in person. We look forward to meeting you!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources Office at 650-470-2857.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- East Palo Alto, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible