Our 200-room, luxury hotel is located in the heart of Silicon Valley, home to many of the world’s leaders in technological research. This bustling city combines California heritage with a long history of high-tech innovation.
By joining the Four Seasons team, you can see why Four Seasons has been named by its employees to FORTUNE magazine’s list of the “100 Best Companies to Work For.” Four Seasons is one of just 13 organizations to have the distinction of being recognized every year since the list’s inception in 1998!
This is an outstanding opportunity to join our Room Service Team at Four Seasons Silicon Valley. The Room Service Coordinator / Order Taker is the front line for the room service department and interacts directly with our Four Seasons guests who wish to order food and beverages to be delivered directly to their rooms.
The Room Service Coordinator / Order Taker:
- Is responsible for taking all orders accurately and entering orders into the MICROS point of sale system
- Will be knowledgeable of all menu items and be able to answer any questions our guests may have.
- Will confirm additional meal requirements such as allergies, dietary needs, and special requests and communicate these to the culinary team
- Will notify guests and management of delays in service delivery
- Will engage with all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests'' service needs, and thank guests with genuine appreciation
- Will speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette
- Will develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support the food and beverage team to reach common goals
- Excellent communication skills, a professional telephone manner and a passion for excellence.
The Room Service department is a seven day, twenty four hour operation and as a result, based on business demands, flexibility in scheduling is required.
All applicants must have the proper legal documents to work in the United States.
Applicants must have prior food and beverage experience and a valid California Food Handler''s Certification.
Some Benefits Four Season Silicon Valley employees enjoy:
• Competitive Salary & Wages
• Excellent Training and Development opportunities
• Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels
• Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
• Complimentary Employee Meals
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401k Retirement Plans
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
Come visit HR Monday - Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm if you would like to apply in person. We look forward to meeting you!
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources Office at 650-470-2857.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- East Palo Alto, CA, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible