About Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff, Johannesburg
Join Our Team at the iconic Four Seasons Hotel the Westcliff, Johannesburg. A stylish urban resort elevated on a hillside with panoramic views across the Johannesburg Zoo and the prestigious neighbourhoods’ of the Parks whilst working on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for food and wine .
We seek a highly motivated and service-minded individual to join the Kitchen team as a Sous Chef.
The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been ranked FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- To control and supervise the day-to-day running of the kitchen and deputise in the absence of the Executive Chef.
- To control the quality and presentation of all food served for all meal periods in all the food and beverage outlets.
- To supervise and maintain the highest standards of cleanliness in the kitchen. Ensure that the highest quality of food product that is delivered to the hotel from our suppliers is of the highest seasonal quality being purchased and adhere to a zero tolerance of substandard product.
- To liaise with the Executive Sous Chef on new menus, new ideas to continually evolve and enhance the product offerings in all Food and Beverage outlets.
What to Expect: You Will…
•Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful
career with global potential
•Have access to a robust benefit plan
•Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
•Derive a sense of pride in work well done
•Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about
what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
Successful candidate must possess legal rights to work in South Africa
This position is open to candidates of all nationalities as well as International Four Seasons Transfers.
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.
- Job type
- Westcliff, Johannesburg, South Africa
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible