Join our team
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us."
Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Directly supervises the Department Heads in the departments named above. Ensures thorough communications and follow-up on any problems, guest or employee requests or special requirements, and on hotel initiatives. Interviews and trains the staff. Conducts Performance Evaluations and disciplines staff when needed.
- Reviews and monitors schedules of staff in all departments in the Rooms Division. Monitors their activities to assure that standards are being met, staff is being supported and guest needs are being met. Routinely inspects all areas of responsibility in the Rooms Division.
- Resolves customer complaints from all areas of the hotel, handling all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible. Will resolve complaints in person, by phone or through written message. Develops relationships with return guests, group contacts and other guests in order to provide personalized service.
- Assures that financial goals of the division are being met. Monitors and controls labor expense, and other divisional expenses such as supplies and equipment. Works closely with Sales& Marketing, Food & Beverage and other divisions to maximize rate, occupancy and total revenue. Assists in preparing business forecasts. Prepares Annual Budget for the division. Maintains close relationships with retail tenants and concessions to ensure revenue and expense targets are met. Makes suggestions that will improve revenue, reduce cost and increase guest satisfaction.
- Assures that Four Seasons Service and Culture standards are being met. Manages in a way that supports Four Seasons’ Mission and Philosophy. Supports and creates programs and initiatives that encourage employee development, training and career growth within the Rooms Division. Plays an active role in the Planning Committee. Engaged along with other Planning Committee members in long-range planning for the hotel.
- Takes action in all matters related to the safety, security, satisfaction and well being of hotel guests and employees responds swiftly and effectively in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor above education background.
- Solid working experience within the Rooms Division.
- Excellent reading, writing & oral proficiency in the English language.
- Mandarin speaking is a must and work authorization in China is required.
Join us and Enjoy…
- An opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done
- Best-in-industry training
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons properties (based on availability) with discounted meals
- Incentive bonus/competitive salaries
- Employee service awards
- Annual employee party/social and sporting events
- Job type
- 西湖区, 杭州市, China
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract