Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ every year since 1998…come and find out why. With over 109 hotels globally, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the guest experience through continual innovation and the highest luxury hospitality standards. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by our employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
The Duty Engineer will be responsible for providing service and repairs to hotel and Spa equipment including electrical, plumbing, gas, fire & safety, HVAC refrigeration, interior, paint and decorating, and respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
We are looking for career minded individuals with
• Passion for service
• Strong work ethic
• Flexible scheduling and adaptable personalities
• Professional presentation
• Commitment to teamwork
• Good communication skills
The ideal candidate will be:
• qualified to recognised engineering qualification level such as formal apprenticeship, NVQs or City and Guilds or equivalent.
• well versed in both mechanical and electrical disciplines
• flexible with shift schedule
• experienced in a similar hotel/hospital environment
• experience in a luxury hotel is advantageous
For more information on the hotel: www.fourseasons.com/hampshire
- Job type
- Hook, United Kingdom
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration