As a key member of the Spa team you will be responsible for all aspects of cleanliness, set-ups and maintaining all spa standards in the locker rooms, fitness areas, pool, and treatment rooms.
- Greeting members/guests and properly orientating them to the locker room area.
- Assisting our members/guests to their appointments as required and responding to all interactions in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and comfort.
- Providing a quality service and maintaining a clean and well-stocked locker room. This includes replenishment of amenity items as needed and removing any items left behind by guests such as towels and robes.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the steam room, hot tubs, showers and floors in spa area. You must adhere to and enforce all locker rooms rules and etiquette.
The ideal Spa Attendant will have:
- Positive attitude, service passion, and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated and passionate team
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills
- Previous Hospitality experience preferred
All applicants must hold the Right to Work in the UK
- Job type
- Hook, United Kingdom
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract