Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square is looking for a Chef de Partie to join our team
About Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square:
A fashionable new landmark for dining and entertaining in the City of London, Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square offers two destination restaurants – French and Asian – as well as The Rotunda, our all-day restaurant, bar and lounge. Enjoy the best London restaurant experience within steps of the Tower of London, Tower Bridge and the River Thames. Four Seasons service is consistently warm, friendly and thoughtful.
The Chef de Partie role:
The Chef de Partie will lead the Main Kitchen team, along with the Sous Chefs and Executive Sous Chef. This kitchen is responsible for Rotunda Lounge & Bar, In-Room Dining, Banqueting, and overseeing the Staff Cafeteria team. The Chef de Partie will lead and supervise the Demi Chefs de Partie and Commis Chefs.
The ideal Chef de Partie will have:
- 2-4 years previous culinary experience with high quality, fresh food
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of managing the Staff canteen
- Working knowledge of Food Safety, HACCP and COSHH
- Commitment to teamwork and good communication skills
- Strong knife skills and a range of culinary techniques preferred.
- Good people management skills are preferred.
- Passion for the Culinary world required!
All Chef de Partie applicants must hold the Right to Work in the UK
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract