Four Seasons Hotel Ten Trinity Square is looking for a Sous Chef to join the team!
About Four Seasons Hotel Ten Trinity Square
A fashionable new landmark for dining and entertaining in the City of London, Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square offers two destination restaurants – French and Asian – as well as The Rotunda, our all-day restaurant, bar and lounge. Enjoy the best London restaurant experience within steps of the Tower of London, Tower Bridge and the River Thames. Four Seasons service is consistently warm, friendly and thoughtful.
The Role of the Sous Chef:
The Sous Chef holds a junior management position within the kitchen department, reporting to the Executive Sous Chef and Executive Chef. This kitchen is responsible for Rotunda Lounge & Bar, In-Room Dining, Banqueting, and overseeing the Staff Cafeteria team.
The ideal Sous Chef candidate will have:
- Cooking school or culinary institute education or equivalent experience
- Three to five years of culinary or related work experience
- One to two years in a supervisory or assistant manager position
- Advanced culinary knowledge is expected on this position
- Proficient knife skills and ability to multi-task
- Good command of the English language
All applicants must possess the legal right to work in the UK.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract