A luxury hotel in Lisbon, Portugal. Long considered the city's finest hotel, Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon reflects the nobility and charm of historic Portugal, and offers vistas of Eduardo VII Park, St. George's Moorish castle, the Old Town and the Tagus River from atop one of Lisbon's seven hills. It holds 282 high luxury rooms, a high end Restaurant (Varanda) managed by Chef Pascal Meynard and Pastry Chef Fabian Nguyen, a Piano Bar, a Sushi Bar, a Spa and the most beautiful fitness center on the rooftop. Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon holds one of the most precious art collection in the World, all available for our guests enjoyment.
Responsible for selling the Hotel and providing information to prospective guests. To capture sales from the incoming calls and coordinate details of each reservation to ensure the guest’s satisfaction.
1. Capture sales from in-coming reservations calls and coordinate details of each reservation. Complete internal reservation forms.
2. Run daily reports for department, operational departments, Sales & Marketing, General Manager, Department Head.
3. Answer General Reservations e-mail, retrieve and distribute mail and process brochure requests.
4. Handle guest complaints in accordance with Four Seasons policy.
5. Process WRO, Trust, Internal Reservations, and FIT reservations.
6. Call to confirm and/or guarantee non-guaranteed reservations, clear waitlisted reservations.
7. Run appropriate reports checking for special requests and hard blocking any rooms that are not hard blocked for special requests, inform Manager of any Special Attention, VIP guests and assist CIS Leader in obtaining arrival times for VIPs or Special Attention guests.
8. Monitor Front Desk reservations made night prior, address any reoccurring issues.
9. Contact guests or travel planners to clarify any discrepancies in the preferences or requests before guests’ arrival.
10. Process Employee Comp requests, handle Friends & Family requests with guidance from Department Head or Assistant Manager.
11. Comply with Four Seasons standards for sales and marketing, while working harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and planning committee.
12. Respond according to the crisis management plan to any resort emergency or safety situation.
1. Assist with all guest inquiries within the sales and marketing department, including assisting with high telephone volume and walk-in site inspections.
2. Assist with the development of all direct sales presentation material for both travel industry and group sales.
3. Assist Group Rooms Coordinator in processing rooming lists or introduction letters.
Education: High school diploma.
Experience: Previous Reservations and/or Front Office, High Volume Call Center and technological savvy (reservation programs).
Skills and Abilities: Reading, writing, and oral proficiency, Communication Skills, Strong Customer Service
WHAT WE OFFER:
Quality of Hire - meaning you'll work with the best
Excellence of Service - meaning you'll have the best standards in Hospitality
Outstanding Culture - meaning you'll be part of a motivated workforce
High Notoriety Brand - meaning an increase in your employability
If Excellence is what you are looking for, we invite you to submit your application and join our Team!
Greater Lisbon Residency
Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon
Long considered Lisbon’s premier luxury hotel and located right in the heart of the city, Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon provides a glorious bird’s-eye view of the city's stunning historic sites – and makes the perfect starting point for exploring its unique architecture. Designed with the intention of marking Lisbon’s name internationally and adding to the prestige of the Portuguese hotel industry, the Hotel is truly a landmark establishment in all senses of the word.