- Communicate all important property information to Capgemini Teams.
- Assist with Income Audit tasks such as: daily credit card and tax reconciliations, maintaining
house charges, and weekly T/A commissions and submission to TACS.
- Update non‐PO expense dictionary or SOP for the Capgemini A/P team and provide support
to Accounting Supervisor on clearing of “hold for property to review” items within BirchStreet.
- Provide hotel folios and/or itemized receipts upon guest’s request and support Credit Manager in all A/R duties.
- Maintain accuracy of all departments’ labor standards.
- Be familiar with the program of records control, security, retention and disposal in accordance with hotel policy and procedures.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by the Director of Finance or Assistant Director of
Finance.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Central Business District, Houston, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract