Join a diverse and talented team in Downtown Houston!
Located in the heart of Houston, Four Seasons Houston’s backyard provides easy access to the best of what the city has to offer while perfectly capturing the energy and culture of Houston. Prideful Texan hospitality from passionate employees set the tone in this intimate gathering place where personalized service creates epic memories for every guest. From the expansive pool area to the buzzy tables of our Italian restaurant, Quattro, and our all-new Bayou & Bottle lobby bar, the Hotel is the only place where you can find gatherings of greatness.
Who we are
With 105 hotels in 43 countries, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. From elegant surroundings of the finest quality, to caring, highly personalized 24-hour service, Four Seasons embodies a true home away from home for those who know and appreciate the best. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
We pride ourselves on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and because of our employee-centric approach, we are honored to have been named by our employees to Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list for the 20th consecutive year, by which we proceeded to earn the recognition as a “Great Place to Work Legend.” We also consistently earn global recognition as an employer of choice, hiring and developing local talent in every location where we operate.
Key Elements of the Job include, but are not limited to:
- The ability to prepare and serve a selection of drip and specialty coffees from the menu while ensuring proper pouring, mixing, and blending according to established recipes and established Four Seasons Standards.
- The ability to confirm guest orders including any special needs or requests using the hotel’s point-of-sales system and to check completed orders with the guest’s original order.
- The ability to properly and effectively clean the coffee machine.
- The ability to service and take orders from guests seated at the bar area, offering interesting and vivid descriptions of the each item’s taste and preparation methods and to maintain a working knowledge of coffee and specialty drinks.
- The ability to anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- The ability to properly and accurately close guest checks, process cash and credit card payments, and properly settle voided checks or complimentary items with manager assistance
- The ability to work on Holidays, Weekends, and/or Evenings.
What to Expect:
- Cohesive Team Environment
- Competitive Salary & Wages
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels
- Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Monthly Metro Discount
- 401k Retirement Plans
- Job type
- Central Business District, Houston, TX, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible