Four Seasons Hotel Houston is seeking a Front Desk Receptionist with experience providing exceptional service.
Join a diverse and talented team in Downtown Houston!
Located in the heart of Houston, Four Seasons Houston’s backyard provides easy access to the best of what the city has to offer while perfectly capturing the energy and culture of Houston. Prideful Texan hospitality from passionate employees set the tone in this intimate gathering place where personalized service creates epic memories for every guest. From the expansive pool area to the buzzy tables of our Italian restaurant, Quattro, and our all-new Bayou & Bottle lobby bar, the Hotel is the only place where you can find gatherings of greatness.
Who we are
With 105 hotels in 43 countries, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. From elegant surroundings of the finest quality, to caring, highly personalized 24-hour service, Four Seasons embodies a true home away from home for those who know and appreciate the best. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
We pride ourselves on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and because of our employee-centric approach, we are honored to have been named by our employees to Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list for the 20th consecutive year, by which we proceeded to earn the recognition as a “Great Place to Work Legend.” We also consistently earn global recognition as an employer of choice, hiring and developing local talent in every location where we operate.
Key Elements of the Job include , but are not limited to:
- The ability to check in guest in an efficient and friendly manner, using guests’ name whenever possible and assures that guest is assigned the type of room requested and the correct rate is charged.
- The ability to arrange for luggage to be delivered to guest room and to issue the correct keys to the guest.
- The ability to check out guest at end of stay, ascertaining guest satisfaction, collecting keys, posting late charges and presenting bill to guest; To settle bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
- The ability to maintain a balanced bank assigned by the hotel, to make change, cash checks, and exchange foreign currency; To reconcile all transactions at the close of each shift.
- The ability to handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible and resolving customer complaints
- The ability to assist guests in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc., and to respond to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner.
- The ability to utilize a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests.
- The ability to accept reservations, changes, and cancellations in the absence of Reservations Department Staff and to answer guest calls and direct them appropriately in the absence of a Communications Operator.
- The ability to work on Holidays, Weekends, and/or Evenings.
What to Expect:
- Cohesive Team Environment
- Competitive Salary & Wages
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels
- Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Monthly Metro Discount
- 401k Retirement Plans
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Central Business District, Houston, TX, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible