Four Seasons Hotel Houston is seeking a Server with experience providing exceptional service.
Join a diverse and talented team in Downtown Houston!
Located in the heart of Houston, Four Seasons Houston’s backyard provides easy access to the best of what the city has to offer while perfectly capturing the energy and culture of Houston. Prideful Texan hospitality from passionate employees set the tone in this intimate gathering place where personalized service creates epic memories for every guest. From the expansive pool area to the buzzy tables of our Italian restaurant, Quattro, and our all-new Bayou & Bottle lobby bar, the Hotel is the only place where you can find gatherings of greatness.
Who we are
With 105 hotels in 43 countries, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. From elegant surroundings of the finest quality, to caring, highly personalized 24-hour service, Four Seasons embodies a true home away from home for those who know and appreciate the best. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
We pride ourselves on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and because of our employee-centric approach, we are honored to have been named by our employees to Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list for the 20th consecutive year, by which we proceeded to earn the recognition as a “Great Place to Work Legend.” We also consistently earn global recognition as an employer of choice, hiring and developing local talent in every location where we operate.
Key Elements of the Job include, but are not limited to:
- The ability to offer guests of the restaurant an enjoyable, expertly served beverage/dining experience by conforming to Four Seasons standards of excellence for quality, professionalism and friendliness.
- The ability to anticipate and service of guests'' requirements before requests are necessary.
- The ability to serve and clear food and beverage items in an unobtrusive and professional manner.
- The ability to complete opening and closing side work as assigned and have all tables set according to standard.
- The ability to present menus and explanations for all menu items as well as specials of the day and take orders properly and use a Captain’s Pad correctly, for the sake of communication.
- The ability to upsell dessert wines, as well as espresso/cappuccino.
- The ability to name and describe wines by the glass.
- The ability to utilize the hotel''s computer system ringing up sales, printing checks, closing checks and completing closing readings.
- The ability to carry trays, bus and reset tables with linen, china, glass and silver.
- The ability to service all needs for any private dining room or private function.
- The ability to recognize and address potential intoxicated, disruptive or undesirable guests.
- The ability to work on Holidays, Weekdays, Weekends, and/or Evenings.
- Must have valid TABC & Food Handler''s certifications
What to Expect:
- Cohesive Team Environment
- Competitive Salary & Wages
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels
- Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Monthly Metro Discount
- 401k Retirement Plans
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Central Business District, Houston, TX, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible