The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a Club Concierge Agents who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Club Concierge Agents have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required.
Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Assist Homeowners and prospective buyers with hotel, transportation and activity reservations along with any other special requests.
- Register and provide services as requested for Hualalai Club Members, Residential House Guests and rental guests, including setting up temporary accounts, issuing guest cards and providing orientation to the property.
- Execute and maintain Four Seasons Resort Hualalai Club Concierge Daily Check List.
- Maintain Residential Database with complete profiles on owners and the services provided to them.
- Assist new Hualalai Club Members in understanding all services provided by the Hualalai Club both to them and their guests.
- Educate others and personally maintain a comprehensive understanding of Hualalai Club Membership Guidelines.
- Keep all Hualalai Club Concierge files, binders & handouts current and provide support to the Club Concierge Manager, and to the Director of Golf & Club Member Services.
- Execute all other administrative related services for Hualalai Club Members and their guests as requested.
- Cooperate with all staff to ensure a seamless visit for Hualalai Club Members and Guests.
- Establish and maintain reciprocal relationships with other resort concierge to most effectively stay abreast of current events in the community and hospitality industry.
- Assist with any other tasks or projects as needed.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Three to twelve months of previous Concierge and/or Sales experience required
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
- Ability to accurately read and work with computer systems.
- Strong Customer Service skills
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Kailua-Kona, HI, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract