The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a Full Time General Maintenance who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Maintenance Engineers have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required.
Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Handle general carpentry, electrical, plumbing painting and drywall and associated duties as related to the job assignments.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Respond to guest calls regarding maintenance of rooms and equipment in rooms or public area in a timely manner.
- Respond to all emergency conditions such as fires, power failures, etc.
- Clean all stations in Engineering, grease traps, plumbing stoppages and maintain an organized department and hotel.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
- Basic computer skills- BMS / Rapid response system ( HotSos )
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Job type
- Kailua-Kona, HI, United States
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible