The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a Greenskeeper who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Greenskeepers have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required.
Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Develop thorough knowledge and safe operation skills for all equipment associated in golf course maintenance.
- Apply fertilizers and granular pesticides uniformly and environmentally safe.
- Plant ornamentals and sod turf.
- Perform miscellaneous duties, drainage projects, renaturalization of lava and other construction related tasks.
- Trim trees and ornamentals using pruners, hedge trimmers, saws, etc.
- Maintain a safe and clean work and storage area.
- Ability to execute a considerable amount of physical labor, such as using picks, shovels, hoes, cane knives and various equipment.
- Ability to execute considerable amount of lifting. Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to safely operate and drive a utility vehicle through the entire golf course and related areas, under all types of difficult terrain.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Kailua-Kona, HI, United States
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible