The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a Property Services Manager. Candidates with a passion for excellence, expertise in hospitality operations and proven leadership experience are invited to apply for a career with Four Seasons. As a member of the Residential team, the Property Services Manager works across disciplines to deliver an exceptional experience.
Join Our Team
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality service. Four Seasons Resort Hualalai provides guests with a haven of serenity and luxury. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Ensure convenient, care-free home ownership for all Hualalai Villas & Homes (“HVH”) clients.
- Supervise, develop, schedule and train property management support staff to the standards of the company.
- Consistently act in the best interests of Hualalai Resort and HVH clients while delivering property management services.
- Work with HVH homeowners to develop comprehensive service/maintenance packages, tailored to their individual needs.
- Solicit proposals for home maintenance and repair services and present them to homeowners.
- Coordinate and follow up on resident requested repair, special projects, warranty or improvement requests.
- Complete weekly walk-throughs, monthly property inspections, arrival preparations and departure checks for those residents who have subscribed to this service.
- Ensure execution of all services as described in the Property Management Agreement.
- Assist and educate residents on the operation of their in-home systems and appliances as requested.
- Assist with residence move-in activities as requested.
- Work closely with the Director of HVH to provide backup support for various functions, including but not limited to responding to residential issues.
- Ensure management and personnel coverage for Hualalai Villas & Homes division.
- Manage and schedule labor per the guidelines of Hualalai Resort and the Ohana Pact.
- Document all work completed and updated in Property Management System.
- Provide backup support if necessary for non-administrative services for residents (i.e. vehicle maintenance, deliveries, airport transportation, grocery shopping, and errand running).
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Active Hawaii Real Estate Sales License required or acquired within first year of employment.
- High school diploma or equivalent, with 3 or more years experience in luxury property management, the vacation rental market and the resort or hotel industry with an emphasis in room’s division management. College degree preferred.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Computer literate in Windows operating environment for word processing, database and spreadsheet applications.
- Two or more years experience in cost/revenue forecasting and management at a major resort or hotel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adapt to changing work environment and possess a high level of initiative.
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to learn, grow and develop
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Kailua-Kona, HI, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract