The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a Full Time Villa Rental Coordinator who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Villa Rental Coordinators have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required.
Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Book villa and home rental reservations and ensure exceptional rental experiences.
- Respond to inquiries for villa rentals, including tours of prospective guests and travel agents.
- Coordinate transactions of guest reservations.
- Assist with the development of collateral materials for consumer distribution.
- Review and inspect all rental units prior to occupancy to ensure high quality standards.
- Perform periodic inspections of unoccupied rental units.
- Provide guest service functions including coordination of guest activities and services.
- Conduct rental arrival check-ins and orientations as needed, including after hours.
- Maintain guest files and database for future tracking and marketing purposes.
- Manage inventory, front desk, reservations and accounting in property management system.
- Maintain reservations spreadsheets, Rental Agreements and archiving of rental records.
- Prepare and maintain Owner files, complete with a detailed inventory list of the furnishings in each rental residence.
- Assist with the preparation of financial reports as needed.
- Assist in providing forecasts of the rental program for operations.
- Work closely with the Property Managers and the Concierge to ensure the highest quality rental experience for the guest.
- Work closely with the Property Managers and homeowners in maintaining the rental units.
- Complete special projects or any other duties as requested from time to time.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma and 2 years administrative experience required.
- College degree preferred.
- Previous experience in hotel or vacation rental reservations preferred.
- Active Hawaii Real Estate Sales License preferred for hire. License must be obtained or active within nine (9) months of date of hire, and must be maintained active and in good standing while employed in this position.
- Computer literate in windows operating environment for word processing, database and spreadsheet applications.
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Kailua-Kona, HI, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract