The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a Full Time Irrigation Specialist who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Irrigation Specialist have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required.
Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
· Help to maintain, service and trouble shoot all types of irrigation systems in the Resort including the Hotel, HCA and Residential Properties.
· Must also know how to shut down mainline and re-charge as needed.
· Program and operate all types of residential and field controllers.
· Monitor the installation of the irrigation system to insure specifications are followed and a quality irrigation system is installed. Report any variances from specifications to supervisor.
· Maintain safety on the job at all times and a clean storage and work area.
· Document all work orders, repairs and turn in job sheets as required.
· Complete timesheets on a daily basis.
· This job requires a considerable amount of physical labor such as using picks, shovels, hoes, cane knives and various equipment.
· There is a considerable amount of lifting. Should be able to carry weight between 50 and 90 lbs.
· Must be able to operate and drive all types of Landscape utility vehicles.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
· High school degree required, with some computer experience.
· One year experience working with irrigation systems.
· Must have the ability to take responsibility with other employees and work with or without direct supervision.
· Must have a valid Hawaii drivers license.
What to Expect: You Will…
· Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
· Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
· Have access to a robust benefit plan
· Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
· Derive a sense of pride in work well done
· Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Kailua-Kona, HI, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract