The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a Spa Host who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Spa Hosts have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required.
Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
• Greet all guests with aloha and create and provide a comfortable environment for them while in the Hualalai Sports Club & Hualalai Spa.
• Provide guests with a thorough knowledge of the sports, fitness and recreational services offered at the Hualalai Sports Club & Hualalai Spa.
• Provide the Spa Operations Manager(s), Director of Hualalai Sports Club & Hualalai Spa, Director of Operations and/or Manager on Duty information on feedback from guests, thereby creating and ensuring the best possible experience for them.
• Assist management in any way possible to assure the cleanliness, orderliness, and service success of the Hualalai Sports Club & Hualalai Spa and its programs.
• Learn the basic tasks associated with the daily operation of The Spa Desk (ie: basic appointment procedures), so as to provide assistance in the event of unexpected guest demand or operational breakdown.
• Responsible for completing and ensuring compliance of all daily opening and closing procedures and assigned maintenance of the following areas:
o Aerobics Room
o Equipment Gym/Fitness Centers
o Attendant Station
o Locker Rooms
o Operation Center
o Basketball & Volleyball Courts
• Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of the locker room and wet areas of the Spa, fitness areas and gyms according to established protocols and procedures. This includes but is not limited to:
o Offer guests a detailed tour and orientation of the facilities and amenities and assist them as needed during their visit, including ensuring that they are on time for their appointments.
o Prepare aromatherapy cloths and fresh juice and serve guests according to proper service procedures and standards of hygiene.
o Ensures locker room and outside areas are well-stocked with guest supplies and amenities and ensure high quality presentation of these items.
Ensure cleanliness, orderliness and minor maintenance of all areas within the lounges, locker rooms and fitness areas including the vanity/amenity areas, sinks, toilets, showers, steam rooms, saunas, and locker rooms after every guest use to maintain hygiene standards.
Fold, stock, replenish, issue and maintain inventory control of all guest supplies and amenities including towels, robes, shower mats, and other items as needed in the facilities to provide guests with a level of service in keeping with Hualalai Sports Club & Hualalai Spa standards.
Dispose of soiled laundry in a timely fashion to designated locations.
Assist as requested with the tennis courts and tennis equipment on an as needed basis.
Perform regular rounds of the Hualalai Sports Club & Hualalai Spa facilities to ensure high standards of presentation and appearance.
Responsible for ensuring proper music and TV set-up.
Ensures that there is up-to-date reading material in the gym and locker rooms and that it is presentable and professionally displayed.
Communicate to management any items or equipment in need of repair or maintenance.
Ensures proper set-up and cleanliness of the basketball and volleyball courts.
Assist Therapists to in-room massages using the proper cart procedures.
Escort guests to treatment areas.
Assist Spa management, Spa Concierges, Tennis Professionals, Fitness Instructors, and Massage Therapists with their day-to-day activities and operations as required and assigned.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
• Three to twelve months of previous Reservations and/or Sales experience required
• Spa experience is preferred
• Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
• Ability to accurately read and work with computer systems.
• Strong Customer Service skills
What to Expect: You Will…
• Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
• Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
• Have access to a robust benefit plan
• Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
• Derive a sense of pride in work well done
• Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Kailua-Kona, HI, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract