Surrounded by the breathtaking vistas of the famed Grand Teton Mountain Range and teeming with an inspiring array of wildlife, our alpine mountain resort offers the perfect mix of rustic adventure and luxury accommodations. Ski, hike, bike, raft and more at the premier resort in Jackson Hole.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole is looking for a Pool Attendant who is dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests. Serve guest needs by providing exceptional knowledge of food & beverage menu items as well as information regarding preparation methods. Work authorization for the location is required.
Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, and focuses on excellent results. Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole is the only AAA Five Diamond, Forbes Five Star Resort in Wyoming. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine''s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- We are looking for an individual who poses an affinity for guest service!
- Candidates must have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills. Offer guests of the pool an enjoyable, expertly served beverage/dining experience conforming to Four Seasons standards of excellence for quality, professionalism and friendliness. The ability to perform this position to Four Seasons Standards and learn the Sequence of Service is required.
- Applicants must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays
- Utilize the resort''s computer system ringing up sales, printing checks, closing checks and completing closing readings.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
-High School or college degree preferred
-Food and beverage knowledge
-Strong commitment to service
-Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
What to Expect: You Will...
-Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
-Have access to a robust benefit plan
-Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
-Derive a sense of pride in work well done
-Be recognized for excellence
We look forward to receiving your application!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Teton Village, WY, United States
- Recreation & Leisure
- Starting in
- As soon as possible