The Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur is looking for top talent to join the pre-opening team.
About Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur
The Golden Triangle neighborhood, Kuala Lumpur’s thriving business and financial district, will soon see the opening of the new Four Seasons Hotel and Residences. The Hotel is part of a 65-storey mixed-use tower that will include 242 Four Seasons Private Residences, 27 serviced apartments, a 209-key Four Seasons Hotel and a six- floor of 250,000 square foot luxury retail podium, collectively known as Four Seasons Place Kuala Lumpur.
The latest addition to the city’s dramatic skyline and a vibrant hub for both business and leisure travelers, Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur will be conveniently located in close proximity to the city’s major attractions, including the Petronas Twin Towers and the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). Often referred to as a “city within a city,” the KLCC will offer designer shopping, fine dining, and the best of the city’s electric nightlife. The Hotel will also overlook the KLCC Park and be directly connected to the esplanade, allowing guests to take full advantage of the Park’s 50 acres of green space, including lush gardens, fountains, waterfalls, a wading pool, and jogging track.
An exciting addition to Kuala Lumpur’s culinary scene, the Hotel will introduce several unique dining outlets to the city, including a Cantonese restaurant, lobby and rooftop pool bars, and an all-day dining restaurant with sweeping views of the Petronas Twin Towers.
The Hotel will also offer an executive lounge for business travelers, a serene spa, wellness-focused fitness centre and rooftop infinity pool offering panoramic views of Kuala Lumpur’s endless skyline. Lush landscaping around the rooftop pool and terrace will create an urban oasis, echoing the greenery of the KLCC Park below.
Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur will offer both international and regional travelers an urban complement to the existing Four Seasons Resort in Malaysia, the award-winning Four Seasons Resort Langkawi.
About Four Seasons
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 105 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 43 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards.
The PBX Supervisor is an integral part of the Guest Services Team whose main objective is to ensure our guests are well looked after from the start. As the first and last impression of the hotel, this high profile department carries a special responsibility. As the voice of the hotel, the PBX Supervisor ensures that all communication channels operate flawlessly, including the hotel’s phone and paging system. PBX Supervisor is responsible for providing general information about the hotel and assisting callers as well as responding to emergencies connecting the appropriate individuals by phone or radio.
- Answers phone inquiries in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest names when possible and routing calls to proper extensions.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with high-speed Internet service, telephone and facsimile services, hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Utilizes and ensures proper working condition of the telephone switchboard, the hotel computer systems (e.g. property management, paging and radio systems), high-speed Internet system and facsimile machines.
- Monitors and responds to hotel fire control panel and emergency and safety situations in an efficient and professional manner.
- Accepts and delivers wake-up calls, messages and facsimiles in a timely manner.
- Performs installation and repairs of telephone, facsimile or high-speed Internet services in the guest room or public area meeting space.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Candidates must speak read and write Bahasa Malaysia as well and speak Fluent English. Must have the right to work in Malaysia.
Visa sponsorship is not available for the role. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Join Our Team
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality of service. Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur provides guests with a haven of serenity and luxury in a bustling city. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
What to expect: You will……
Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to learn, grow and develop
Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible