Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For every year since 1998…come and find out why. With 107 hotels and resorts worldwide, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
Aloha! Bordering a marine preserve perched on top a rugged red lava cliff above a white sand beach, our ocean side luxury resort in Lanai, Hawaii, will make you swoon - and the spectacular golf course with three cliff side fairways will take your breath away.
The Four Seasons Beach Resort Lanai is looking for Golf Administrative Assistant.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Must be proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
Requires relating to people in a friendly and professional manner.
Requires verbal communication skills and ability to follow oral and written instructions.
Working knowledge of Birchstreet, Heath, Etime, and Workday preferred but not necessary.
- US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship.
In this role, you will:
Conducts individual and business affairs in highest ethical and legal fashion.
- Establishes and contributes to supportive, creative, enthusiastic, and cooperative working environment for all.
- Builds strong communication links with leaders, peers, and employees.
- Complies with all company policies and standards.
- Answers phones, receives and relays messages and responds independently when possible or refers to another leader.
- Processes all sick, vacation, LOA request forms and edits timeclock system to ensure payroll functions are done in a timely manner. Types outgoing correspondence, routing form letters, confidential correspondence, projects, and maintains reports.
- Assists with preparation and processing of purchase requisitions, shipment delivery, and other purchase order transactions.
- Reviews and processes all invoices and billings regularly and resolves with Purchasing department any discrepancies on orders received.
- Completes forms and recurring reports as assigned.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory of supplies, equipment, and materials.
- Responsible for maintaining departmental files.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What we are offering as benefits:
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Medical coverage
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels (based on length of service)
- Meals on duty and laundered uniform
- Employee Recognition Programs
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Job type
- Langkawi, Malaysia
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible