Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For every year since 1998…come and find out why. With 107 hotels and resorts worldwide, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
Aloha! Bordering a marine preserve perched on top a rugged red lava cliff above a white sand beach, our ocean side luxury resort in Lanai, Hawaii, will make you swoon - and the spectacular golf course with three cliff side fairways will take your breath away.
The Four Seasons Beach Resort Lanai is looking for a Catering & Conference Services Coordinator
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for individuals who have a solid knowledge of food and beverage, able to evidence strong business acumen, have a proven track record displaying creativity and excellent communication skills. Applicants are required to have three to five years experience in service related food and beverage positions with supervisory and management experience included. A college degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management is required.
- US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship.
In this role, you will:
- The Catering & Conference Services Coordinator is a central member of the Catering and Conference Services Team. From small, intimate business meetings to elegant weddings and banquets, the Catering and Conference Services Team focuses on booking our public room space, designing menus and coordinating events to ensure they happen flawlessly. The Coordinator provides administrative assistance to Catering and Conference Service Managers. This position assists with administering contracts, BEO’s, our Change and Guarantee System and is responsible for general office administration. The Coordinator maintains the client filing system and provides other support wherever needed.
What we are offering as benefits:
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Medical coverage
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels (based on length of service)
- Meals on duty and laundered uniform
- Employee Recognition Programs
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Job type
- Langkawi, Malaysia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible