Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For every year since 1998…come and find out why. With 107 hotels and resorts worldwide, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
Aloha! Bordering a marine preserve perched on top a rugged red lava cliff above a white sand beach, our ocean side luxury resort in Lanai, Hawaii, will make you swoon - and the spectacular golf course with three cliff side fairways will take your breath away.
The Four Seasons Beach Resort Lanai is looking for a Director of Equestrian.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for individuals who have a solid knowledge of the location, are hands on and have strong business acumen, good communication skills and are able to evidence professionalism and adaptability. Applicants are required to have three to five years’ experience in a related or at least supervisory position. Hospitality education is preferable, however, not essential if applicants have previous relevant work experience. Knowledge of foreign languages is advantageous.
- Certified or have documented training or experience from a recognized organization
- Certified in CPR and first aid
- Understand the outlining safety procedures
- US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship.
In this role, you will:
- managing, recruiting, training and monitoring staff and supporting staff development;
- ensuring staff adhere to safety regulations;
- ensuring that equipment and facilities are safe and that guests are instructed in safety procedures
- assessing risk and acting upon any issues arising from this assessment;
- providing instruction in a specialist area
- undertaking courses to keep your own qualifications and skills current;
- planning appropriate programs of outdoor activities for guests and groups
- preparing educational resources;
- dealing with queries, problems and complaints from guests;
- purchasing, checking, maintaining and preparing equipment;
- evaluating the work of the Centre and planning new activities to meet changing demands;
- monitoring weather and environmental conditions
What we are offering as benefits:
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Medical coverage
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels (based on length of service)
- Meals on duty and laundered uniform
- Employee Recognition Programs
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Job type
- Langkawi, Malaysia
- Recreation & Leisure
- Starting in
- As soon as possible