Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For every year since 1998…come and find out why. With 107 hotels and resorts worldwide, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
Aloha! Bordering a marine preserve perched on top a rugged red lava cliff above a white sand beach, our ocean side luxury resort in Lanai, Hawaii, will make you swoon - and the spectacular golf course with three cliff side fairways will take your breath away.
The Four Seasons Beach Resort Lanai is looking for a Food Runner.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- We are looking for an individual who poses an affinity for guest service! This position requires an applicant with a good level of wine and food knowledge. Candidates must have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills. The ability to perform this position to Four Seasons Standards and learn the Sequence of Service is required. Candidates are also required to perform additional side work, serve tea and coffee, polish silverware and china, as well as crumb and clear tables. The Food Runner position requires the ability to lift up to 40lbs and applicants must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any task!
- US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship.
In this role, you will:
- The Food Runner is an essential member of the Food & Beverage team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests. The Food Runner position assists the Food Server in providing an enjoyable expertly served dining experience conforming to Four Seasons standards of excellence for quality, professionalism and friendliness. Food Runners assure all outgoing dishes are correctly prepared according to guest’s specific requests including dietary restrictions. Food Runners present the food to the guest and are knowledgeable about all current menu options, beverage lists and daily specials.
What we are offering as benefits:
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Medical coverage
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels (based on length of service)
- Meals on duty and laundered uniform
- Employee Recognition Programs
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us:
- Job type
- Langkawi, Malaysia
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible