Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine''s 100 Best Companies to Work For every year since 1998…come and find out why. With over 100 Hotels and Resorts worldwide, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
Aloha! Bordering a marine preserve perched on top a rugged red lava cliff above a white sand beach, our ocean side luxury resort in Lanai, Hawaii, will make you swoon - and the spectacular golf course with three cliff side fairways will take your breath away.
The Four Seasons Beach Resort Lanai is looking for a Guest Activities Attendant- Pool.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- High School education or equivalent experience
- Basic food and beverage service knowledge and skills required.
- Able to read and speak English
- Must be able to withstand outdoor weather elements
- Position requires standing and continuous movement throughout entire shift.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 100 pounds.
- Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills also required.
- Applicants must hold a valid work authorization
- CPR/First Aid skills/certification a plus.
In this role, you will:
1. Provide guests with water and oshibori service, spritzing, towels and assistance with seating arrangements at the pool.
2. Respond to all interactions in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
3. Comply with all Four Seasons’ policies and procedures
What we are offering as benefits:
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels (based on length of service)
Meals on duty and laundered uniform
Employee Recognition Programs
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Langkawi, Malaysia
- Recreation & Leisure
- Starting in
- As soon as possible