Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For every year since 1998…come and find out why. With 92 hotels in 38 countries, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
Aloha! Bordering a marine preserve perched atop a rugged red-Lava cliff above a white sand beach, our ocean side luxury resort in Lanai, Hawaii, will make you swoon - and the spectacular golf course with three cliff side fairways will take your breath away.
The Four Seasons Beach Resort Lanai is looking for a Housekeeping House Attendant
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- We are looking for individuals who possess a high level of attention to detail and a strong work ethic. This role has direct involvement with guests and good communication skills are required. Individuals need to be able to clean all areas of the hotel to Four Seasons Standards. This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to read, write, and speak in English
- Applicants must hold a valid work authorization.
In this role, you will:
Be an integral part of the Housekeeping Team who collectively is responsible for the cleanliness and attention to detail of the hotel. The House Attendant supports the Room Attendants by ensuring guest room supplies are well stocked, trash and debris are removed from the rooms as well as other cleaning duties as assigned.
What we are offering as benefits:
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Medical coverage
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels (based on length of service)
- Meals on duty and laundered uniform
- Employee Recognition Programs
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us:
We look forward to receive your application!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Langkawi, Malaysia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible