Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For every year since 1998…come and find out why. With 107 hotels and resorts worldwide, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
Aloha! Bordering a marine preserve perched on top a rugged red lava cliff above a white sand beach, our ocean side luxury resort in Lanai, Hawaii, will make you swoon - and the spectacular golf course with three cliff side fairways will take your breath away.
The Four Seasons Beach Resort Lanai is looking for a Casual Kids for All Seasons Attendant
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
High school education or equivalent experience, CPR, First Aide, and Lifeguard current,
6months work with children in this age group
- US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship.
In this role, you will:
- Kids For All Seasons attendants are to provide fun, safe and interesting, environment for Guests five to twelve years old while complying with all four Seasons Standards and policies. They respond to all interactions in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and comfort.
What we are offering as benefits:
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Medical coverage
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels (based on length of service)
- Meals on duty and laundered uniform
- Employee Recognition Programs
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Langkawi, Malaysia
- Recreation & Leisure
- Starting in
- As soon as possible