Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For every year since 1998…come and find out why. With 107 hotels and resorts worldwide, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
Aloha! Bordering a marine preserve perched atop a rugged red-Lava cliff above a white sand beach, our ocean side luxury resort in Lanai, Hawaii, will make you swoon - and the spectacular golf course with three cliff side fairways will take your breath away.
Four Seasons Hotel Lana''i is seeking a Nail Technician for casual employment with experience delivering exceptional service. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Join our Team
Work on a team that is built around adaptability & flexibility, service passion, professionalism, ethic for work integrity, communication, and teamwork.
We are looking for an experienced Nail Technician who strives for excellence in a fast paced work environment. This position reports to our Assistant Spa Manager. Work authorization for this location is required. The Nail Technician performs all manicure and pedicure work according to protocols ensuring pure peace and relaxation.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience doing manicure and pedicure work.
- Must have experience with Shellac and nail art.
- Must be licensed as a Beauty Operator in the State of Hawaii.
- Experience in a hotel/resort is preferred.
What to Expect:
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Holiday, vacation, and sick pay
- Discounted RTD Flex Pass for employees
- 401k participation with a company matching program
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons worldwide (subject to availability)
- Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
- Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Job type
- Langkawi, Malaysia
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible