Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For every year since 1998…come and find out why. With 107 hotels and resorts worldwide, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
Aloha! Bordering a marine preserve perched on top a rugged red lava cliff above a white sand beach, our ocean side luxury resort in Lanai, Hawaii, will make you swoon - and the spectacular golf course with three cliff side fairways will take your breath away.
The Four Seasons Beach Resort Lanai is looking for a Sushi Chef 4 for Nobu Restaurant
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Read, write legibly, understand, and speak English.
- Possess and maintain tools to perform the necessary job functions.
- 2 years minimum experience in similar position and in a high volume establishment.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Basic knowledge of food preparation techniques and kitchen equipment.
- Knowledge of weights, measures, and recipe yields.
- Strong knowledge of Japanese seafood, fish, product, and terminology
- Advanced knife skills.
- Strong knowledge of kitchen sanitation.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Available to work scheduled shifts to include mornings, lunches, nights, graveyards, weekends, holidays, and overtime when needed.
- Positive Attitude
- US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship.
In this role :
- The Nobu Sushi Chef is responsible for preparing sushi, sashimi, sushi rolls, recipes and other food items in accordance with the Executive Chef requirements and the Four Seasons standards of excellence. Nobu Sushi Chef is responsible for preparing recipes and Hot & Cold food items in accordance to standard operating procedures. Nobu Sushi Chef positions are responsible for preparation, service, production, and storage of food items.
What we are offering as benefits:
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Medical coverage
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels (based on length of service)
- Meals on duty and laundered uniform
- Employee Recognition Programs
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Langkawi, Malaysia
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible