Ten Trinity Square Private Members Club, located in Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square, is looking for a Membership Sales Manager to join the team.
About Ten Trinity Square Private Members Club:
Located in the heart of the City of London, Ten Trinity Square Private Club represents a unique partnership between Reignwood Group, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts and Château Latour; conceived as a place of purpose where outstanding individuals can meet in a relaxed setting for the sharing of ideas, perspective and aspirations.
The Role of the Private Members Club Membership Sales Manager:
A natural new business hunter, the role will be an integral part of the Marketing and Sales team. Reporting to the Membership and Marketing Director, you will be responsible for generating leads; touring prospective members around the Cub and be competent in closing the sales in order to assist the team in achieving monthly sales targets. You will be results driven, a confident communicator, self-motivated and understand the importance of being a committed team player.
- Develop new leads and business relationships within the corporate and City market for membership and event sales.
- Ensure pipeline business is proactively managed through the complete sales cycle from prospecting to closing the sale.
- Help develop the Club’s unique selling propositions and general market awareness.
- Maintain knowledge of the market, potential clients and competitors at all times.
- Execute regular lead generation activities via email, proactive calling, networking, and hosted site visits.
- Monitor sales performance and provide proactive recommendations for new opportunities.
- Participate in developing and executing strategic sales plans.
- Networking at relevant events and functions, including attendance at awards, conferences, tradeshows, industry updates and exhibitions acting as a Brand Ambassador for the Club.
- Meet and exceed all targets set which include but are not limited to sales conversion rate, call volume targets and new lead generation.
The ideal Private Members Club Membership Sales Manager candidate will have:
- 5 year’s financial PR/events sales and marketing
- A demonstrable track record of securing new client business plus above sales quota delivery
- An established network / little Black Book or contacts in the City and Finance world
- Highly conscientious and motived - a flexible approach, a ‘can do attitude’, lots of energy and a mind-set that will complement a demanding sales environment.
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Ability to work autonomously and on own initiative
- Communication, persuading, negotiating and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret and present data, and use this to inform business decisions
- Responsible for planning own time appropriately to maximise business performance.
All applicants must possess the legal right to work in the UK.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible