Four Seasons Hotel Ten Trinity Square is looking for an Assistant Manager to join our Mei Ume Restaurant team!
About Mei Ume:
Mei Ume offers traditional Chinese and Japanese dishes with a modern approach. Showcasing two of the greatest Asian cuisines under one roof, the restaurant menu includes a colourful selection of sushi, sashimi and dim sum, as well as Chinese main course dishes. Head Chef Tony Truong and his team constantly develop and evolve their unique dishes in the restaurant’s innovative environment.
To learn more, visit meiume.com
The Assistant Restaurant Manager role:
The Assistant Restaurant Manager will plan, organize, control and direct the work of employees in Mei Ume Restaurant while ensuring guest satisfaction.
The ideal Assistant Restaurant Manager will have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience Supervisory or Management experience in a similar environment
- Knowledge of and interest in Asian cuisine
- Proven experience leading a team
- Passion for service
- Good communications skills with a good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a high paced environment
All Assistant Restaurant Manager applicants must hold the Right to Work in the UK/EU.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- London, United Kingdom
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible