Four Seasons Hotel Ten Trinity Square is looking for a Night Chef to join our pre-opening team and get ready to open this landmark building adjacent to the Tower of London!
About Four Seasons Hotel Ten Trinity Square
The iconic former home of the Port of London Authority is being painstakingly restored and converted into a fabulous new Four Seasons Hotel. Located in the City of London and only an archers arrow away from the Tower of London. Ten Trinity Square will be a 100 room hotel, with 41 Four Seasons Residences. There building will also house an exclusive members club, two destination restaurants, one French and the other Asian as well as an all day dining restaurant and cocktail bar. The historic ''UN Ballroom'' will be an exciting destination for both business and social events. The hotel will also feature an elaborate Spa and indoor pool.
The Night Chef role:
The night Chef will supervise and oversee the preparation of night food orders as per guest request or as assigned by kitchen management.
The ideal Night Chef will have:
- A good understanding and practical knowledge of cooking
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of managing the Staff canteen
- Working knowledge of Food Safety, HACCP and COSHH
- Food Hygiene qualification (CIEH or equivalent)
- Commitment to teamwork and good communication skills
- Seeking a Chef de Partie with previous skills in high quality fresh food cooking.
- Good knife skills and a range of culinary techniques preferred.
- As you will be leading a small team, good people management skills are preferred.
- Passion for the Culinary world required!
All applicants must hold the Right to Work in the UK
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible