La Dame de Pic London is looking for a Pastry Commis Chef to join the Pastry team.
Recently awarded a Michelin star, La Dame de Pic London at Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square is a vibrant destination for gourmands in the capital, showcasing Chef Anne-Sophie Pic’s creative French cuisine.
Currently the only French female chef to hold three Michelin stars, Anne-Sophie Pic is known for her distinct culinary identity, revisiting ingredients and exploring unusual cooking methods to create powerful and unexpected flavour combinations.
The Pastry Commis Chef role:
The Pastry Commis Chef will prepare all mise-en-place, items and dishes with the La Dame de Pic Pastry team. The ideal candidate will be assisting with the creation of menu items. The Pastry Commis Chef will need to ensure all health and safety practices are consistently adhered to.
The ideal Pastry Commis Chef will have:
- A good understanding and practical knowledge of Michelin cooking
- Working knowledge of Food Safety, HACCP and COSHH
- Food Hygiene qualification (CIEH or equivalent)
- Commitment to teamwork and good communication skills
- Good knife skills and a range of culinary techniques preferred.
- Passion for the Pastry & Culinary world required!
All Pastry Commis Chef applicants must hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible