Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square is looking for a Front Desk Receptionist to join our team!
About Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square:
Set in the heart of the City, overlooking Tower Bridge and the Tower of London, Ten Trinity Square is the starting point for discovering London’s historic past, alongside it’s exhilarating present. As impressive inside as out, this famous building remains the centre of attention, as a new chapter begins in its history.
The Front Desk Receptionist role:
The Front Desk Receptionist is a central part of the Front Office Team whose main objective is to ensure our guests have a smooth arrival and departure experience. As the first and last impression of the Hotel, this high profile department carries a special responsibility. The Front Office is also the natural place where guests direct comments, questions, suggestions and concerns.
The ideal Front Desk Receptionist will have:
- Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills
- Previous Front Desk experience in a luxury hotel
- Solid interpersonal and relationship-building skills to work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to prepare and deliver reports, effective presentations and to facilitate meetings.
- Require knowledge of and the ability to operate computer skills - Opera system knowledge preferably
All applicants must hold the Right to Work in the UK
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- London, United Kingdom
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible