Four Seasons Private Residences Twenty Grosvenor Square - Incredible Opportunity for Four Seasons first stand-alone residential project.
- The Role: TheFinance Manager at Twenty Grosvenor Square Residences will be responsible for the safeguarding of the residence asset and financial resources to ensure that the homeowner’s interests are protected whilst maintaining the reputation of Four Seasons as operator. This individual will ensure that the residences are operated in a manner as stipulated in the terms of the project governing documents and Four Seasons Management Agreements. Will assist the Director of Residences in the administration of all financial aspects of the Residential Operation, to ensure that all local and corporate policies and procedures are observed and to ensure the financial and legal integrity of the business is maintained.
- Contract: Permanent – full time
- Career Path: The only way is up! Potential career progression here in London or across Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts around the world!
Working knowledge of Not-For-Profit entity accounting or fund accounting
Proven leadership skills in a residences / hotel / resort environment.
Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills to work with cross-functional teams negotiate for resources and influence stakeholders and to gain acceptance of and commitment to plans, ideas, initiatives as appropriate.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills to prepare and deliver reports, effective presentations and to facilitate meetings.
Strong reading comprehension and competency in legal language reading comprehension.
Strategic, analytical and have solid business acumen.
The ability to be part of the Private Residences Emergency Management Team
- Must have work authorization for the UK. Visa sponsorship is not available for the role.
Four Seasons Private Residences Twenty Grosvenor Square:
Four Seasons has been a pioneer in branded residences since 1982 and today has more than 30 private residences worldwide. In partnership with design and development firm Finchatton, Twenty Grosvenor Square will be Four Seasons first stand-alone residential project.
Four Seasons continues to innovate service offerings, ensuring that the evolving needs of guests and residents are met. Through Four Seasons world-class amenities and incredible people, residents at Twenty Grosvenor Square can enjoy an effortless lifestyle that is rich in service, enhancing their everyday lives and allowing them to focus on the things that matter most in life.
Within each residential property, there is a trusted team of Four Seasons staff who are dedicated specifically to the needs of residents. They are experts on the local community, curating and connecting residents to the best of what the area has to offer. The team is invested in getting to know residents, to better anticipate their needs and build a genuine and lasting relationship with them.
What it is Like to Work Here:
At Four Seasons, we guide all of our actions by the Golden Rule: “Treat others the way you would like to be treated.” Here, you will get to work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service.
As a luxury brand, your work will be also guided by very strict standards to ensure a high level of quality and service at all times. Expect to work hard but have fun and learn along the way, taking your career, experience and skills to the next level.
- Compensation: Highly competitive salaries
- Travel: Complimentary room nights at Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts with discounted meals and other services at each location.
- Training & Development: Best-in-industry training
- Complimentary Meals
- Employee Experience: Many social and sporting events throughout the year.
- Recognition: Employee Service Awards
- Medical: Choice of dental or medical cash plan
About Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts:
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts opened its first hotel in 1961 and its story is a tale of continual innovation, remarkable expansion and a single-minded dedication to the highest of standards. For nearly 50 years, Four Seasons has transformed the hospitality industry by combining friendliness and efficiency with the finest traditions of international hotel keeping.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s "100 Best Companies to Work For" EVERY YEAR since 1998 and named "Great Place to Work Legend", an honour currently held by only 12 companies in the world.
Learn more by visiting us at:
Company Site: www.fourseasons.com
Our Careers: www.jobs.fourseasons.com
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Job type
- Mayfair, London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible