Senior Marketing Manager - Four Seasons UK Collection:
This individual will be based at the Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane but representing the Four Seasons UK Collection. Thus, some travel will be required within the Four Seasons UK Collection hotels.
- The Role: The Senior Marketing Manager will proactively develop and implement marketing campaigns and activities to deliver a return on investment for the Four Seasons UK Collection hotels. Some of the key responsibilities will include: Taking a proactive role in launching, communicating and optimising new global CRM platform; delivering a marketing plans to drive the Event/Catering; managing the Vitrine Program for each property; acquiring new audiences and brand partnerships aligned with each overall hotel strategy; proactively develop marketing initiatives to support the Residences at Ten Trinity Square; and more.
- Contract: Permanent – full time
- Career Path: The only way is up! Career progression within the hotel…here in London or across Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts around the world!
- Experience of working in luxury brand marketing, hotel experience an advantage
- Strong understanding of the London luxury scene
- Creative with the ability to develop and deliver engaging marketing campaigns
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to write in a range of different styles suites to various audiences and marketing channels
- Experience of using a wide range of digital marketing tools to develop pro-active campaigns including CRM and CMS
- Experience in using different social media channels to implement digital marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to establish effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to juggle priorities in a fast paced and changing environment
- Must be proactive, a strong communicator with attention to detail, excellent planning, organisational and analytical skills
- Position is based at Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane with regular travel to other UK Collection hotels. Occasional/ad hoc remote working permitted, subject to office cover/coordination.
Experience of working within a cluster model would be beneficial
What it is Like to Work Here:
At Four Seasons, we guide all of our actions by the Golden Rule: “Treat others the way you would like to be treated.” Here, you will get to work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service.
As a luxury brand, your work will be also guided by very strict standards to ensure a high level of quality and service at all times. Expect to work hard but have fun and learn along the way, taking your career, experience and skills to the next level.
You can expect a friendly, warm, welcoming and very energetic atmosphere of employees from all over the world who are passionate for what they do. Get to learn about other cultures, places and experiences through colleagues from over 70 different countries!
As an added bonus, working with Four Seasons gives you the opportunity to work for an international company and travel all over the world while staying at incredible properties for free!
- Compensation: Highly competitive salaries, in addition to profit share plan and/or incentives for all employees.
- Transport: Travel Card Loan & Cycle to Work scheme
- Travel: Complimentary room nights at Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts with discounted meals and other services at each location.
- Training & Development: Educational assistance, access to E-Cornell University online courses at discounted pricing as well as in-house training workshops for line and management employees.
- Job Related: Free uniform, uniform care and staff canteen offering complimentary buffet style duty meals.
- Employee Experience: Annual Themed Employee Party and many social, charitable and sporting events throughout the year.
- Recognition: Employee Service Awards as well as Employee of the Month & Employee of the Year Awards.
- Medical: Choice of dental insurance scheme or medical cash plan, as well as free life insurance if enrolled in the pension plan.
About Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts:
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts opened its first hotel in 1961 and its story is a tale of continual innovation, remarkable expansion and a single-minded dedication to the highest of standards. For nearly 50 years, Four Seasons has transformed the hospitality industry by combining friendliness and efficiency with the finest traditions of international hotel keeping.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s "100 Best Companies to Work For" EVERY YEAR since 1998 and named "Great Place to Work Legend", an honour currently held by only 12 companies in the world.
About Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane:
Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane is located in the heart of Mayfair, with 193 beautiful rooms, an Italian style restaurant bar and lounge, and an breath-taking 10th floor rooftop retreat Spa. We are proud to be the ONLY double Five-Star Forbes Travel Guide Winner in London for the 5th consecutive year!
The Four Seasons UK Collection:
Four Seasons UK Collection is comprised of Four Seasons London at Park Lane, Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire and the recently opened Four Seasons London at Ten Trinity Square.
Learn more by visiting us at:
Company Site: www.fourseasons.com
Our Careers: www.jobs.fourseasons.com
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Job type
- Mayfair, London, United Kingdom
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible