Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been recognized by FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since the survey began in 1998.
In the words of Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts: “The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” This philosophy is the cornerstone of the Four Seasons culture, truly making Four Seasons the best company to work for.
Join a Diverse and Talented Team:
Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel, is one of a kind - unique in the city, and possibly the world.
At the intersection of Wilshire and Rodeo, an international cast of personalities comes together amid urban buzz, Hollywood glamour and a sophisticated California vibe.
Passionate Four Seasons professionals ensure that every experience is unlike another, and every guest is the most important person in the room.
THEBlvd Restaurant Assistant General Manager:
Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel, is seeking a highly motivated and service-minded individual to join THEBlvd Restaurant’s Leadership Team.
THEBlvd Restaurant Assistant General Manager plays an integral role in selecting, training, evaluating, leading, motivating, and coaching all employees in the Hotel’s All-Day Restaurant to ensure that Four Seasons cultural and core standards are met in the daily operation.
Candidate must have 3-4 years previous experience in a luxury, fast paced restaurant environment and have authorization to work in the United States.
Benefits Offered at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel:
• Competitive salary
• Medical/vision/dental/life insurance
• 401k Retirement Plans
• Complimentary employee meals
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Complimentary room nights at other Four Seasons Hotels and ResortsFour Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Beverly Hills, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract