Assistant Food & Beverage Outlet Manager
Beverly Wilshire a Four Seasons Hotel
The Beverly Wilshire a Four Seasons Hotel is looking for an Assistant Food & Beverage Outlet Manager
who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. This position has the opportunity to shape employee experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our world-renowned hotels. Assistant Food & Beverage Outlet Manager reports to the Restaurant Manager . Work authorization for the location is required.
Join Our Team
Located at the intersection of Wilshire and Rodeo, an international cast of personalities comes together amid urban buzz, Hollywood glamour and a sophisticated California vibe. Experience CUT, Wolfgang Puck''s, and become part of a iconic hotel of the Four Seasons Portfolio.
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion for providing above and beyond guest experiences.
Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
The Assistant Food & Beverage Outlet Manager assists the Restaurant Manager with the direction of all aspects of the Food & Beverage division planning, organizing, control and direct the work of employees in the Hotel’s All-Day or Fining Dining Restaurant while ensuring guest satisfaction amongst others. Works quickly in high-pressure environment and ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees in the Hotel’s All-Day or Fine Dining Restaurant to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met; daily activities and planning for outlet operation. (20%)
- The ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts. (15%)
- Describe and ensure quality of all food items, ingredients, and preparation methods, as well as provide expert knowledge of wine and spirits in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. (15%)
- Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory and cash control. (10%)
- Attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments. (10%)
- Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment in the outlet and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed. (10%)
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact. (10%)
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors. (10%)
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for individuals who have computer knowledge with good communication skills. Previous experience of 2 years required. Applicants are required to have high analytical and organizational skills. Speaking, writing and reading English is required. Positive attitude and willing to learn is a must. This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work different shifts and some weekends.
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application
******Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview. ******Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Beverly Hills, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract