Position: Banquet Server
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 107 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 38 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world''s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the passion to excel.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Offer pre-determined menu selections to each table; maintain knowledge of each selection’s, origin, taste, and preparation method; communicate guest orders including any special needs or requests to the Banquet Manager or kitchen; check completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order; transport items to the guest table in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality.
- Assist in set-up of linen, china, glass, silver, and accent pieces for each function according to the banquet event order.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Breakdown, clean and set-up of tables, buffets, and food stations.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum one year food service or related work.
- Ability to carry and balance a tray.
- Minimum of 1 year high volume bartending experience.
- Average knowledge of wines, spirits and mixed drinks.
- Good communication and customer contact skills.
- Job type
- Beverly Grove, Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible