Position: Cook III
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 107 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 38 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world''s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the passion to excel.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Run the day to day operation of assigned station in the kitchen
- Assist in creating and preparing menus items and specials.
- Check and complete mise en place and pars and set-up the station.
- Work closely with standard recipes and plate presentations in order to maintain standards of quality in production and presentation.
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times to reflect the high standards of Four Seasons Hotels.
- Follow all guidelines for timely food service to guests.
- Have knowledge of Four Seasons Food Standards.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in similar kitchen/hotel operation.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities. This may include some evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Candidates must have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdfFour Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Beverly Grove, Los Angeles, CA, United States
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible